Am I dyslexic???

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I go shoot some 4x5s today, after I loaded 10 film holders with what appeared to be 50ASA from a new box of 100 sheets. I go through these, metering at 50ASA and then I reload the holders (I have a changing bag). When I put back the film box into the cooler I see that it is 50 sheets of 100ASA!!! Well, there you go... Dyslexia at its best.:er: :x

Well, at least I shot the rest at 100ASA.

awwwww......!! Now that's what I call an "oh sh!t" moment. :lol: The eyes and the brain weren't engaged at the same time, I guess. ;)

Still looking forward to seeing the rest of the shots. :thumbup: What were you shooting?

What were you shooting?

I was back at the Vulture Mine ghost town near Phoenix, a deserted mine and city which were left in 1941. I have gone back there about four times in the last two years, really fascinating.

I'll scan some of the 4x5s and post... ;)

I was back at the Vulture Mine ghost town near Phoenix, a deserted mine and city which were left in 1941. I have gone back there about four times in the last two years, really fascinating.

I'll scan some of the 4x5s and post... ;)
I was hoping you'd say something like this! These ought to look great in this format. Can't wait to see them. :)

Most reactions

Back