Am I pretty?

Great shots! I really love the vivid colors on his head. Were these taken at the Singapore Bird Park? I was there this summer, I loved that bird! Yours turned out a lot better though!

Eric. said:
Great shots! I really love the vivid colors on his head. Were these taken at the Singapore Bird Park? I was there this summer, I loved that bird! Yours turned out a lot better though!

Thanks. No, this was taken in a small animal 'resort'. It's a place where they have only few goats, rabbits, horses, dogs and few of these birds. The Singapore Bird Park is pretty neat, ain't it? Been a long time since I last went there.

stunning shots.. great detail! love the colors..
thanks for sharing :D

Excuse me while I go and throw my photo of a bird of the same species in the garbage. :lol:

Stunning images, tack sharp, bright colours, can't get any better. And to answer the question, you are gorgeous, especially like what your hairstylist did.

Thanks. No, this was taken in a small animal 'resort'. It's a place where they have only few goats, rabbits, horses, dogs and few of these birds. The Singapore Bird Park is pretty neat, ain't it? Been a long time since I last went there.

Woah! I just noticed you can see right through his nostrils!

This place appears to have a lot more vivid green than in these guys pen at the bird park. Again nice shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back