Am I the only one...... who hates HEAT!!...

108F/42.2C for us today, a little bit of a cooling trend... :er:

back up to 112F/44.4C by Friday... 91F/33C for the low... i can't wait... :meh:

we don't get hurricane or tornado warnings here, we get "heat advisories", telling old people and children not to go outside at all and for everybody to limit their heat exposure between the hours of sunrise and sunset... :lol:

and i hate the cold, so I'm more than willing to put up with some crazy heat for a couple months. besides, i have control of the thermostat, it's a nice cozy 77F/25C in my office...

Alison said:
It's been hot here, too. This area of the country typically doesn't have a/c because it's not needed often but we sure could have used it the past few days. This is the only thing that helps me stay happy during the heat :mrgreen:

1846-IMG_7913.JPG

You may want to head to the store around time for me to be back... I've been craving that since you first said you bought it. :biggrin:

Here in ZION (did I mention I am really close to Zion National Park?) it is round about 105 F With a wonderful Juniper smoke haze.... Mountian bout 5 miles behind my house is on fire..... Love living in the desert........ But hey I am headed to the Nice Humid Hot of Texas in a day or two........

here it`s to hot too ... we will have tomorrow ca. 39 grad celsius ... it`s toooooooooooo hot for me .. I don`t like it ...

it`s the best i got to the basement and wait ...

Hehe..I bought a second fan, and we used blankets to close off a few places that don't need to be cooled...it's not too bad in here now....

...so long as the fan is on nearby. :p

i can guarantee you as soon and it gets cold again or starts to rain, us british will continue to moan, we love to moan, especially about the weather, it's a national passtime

JohnMF said:
i can guarantee you as soon and it gets cold again or starts to rain, us british will continue to moan, we love to moan, especially about the weather, it's a national passtime

the german also ....

but I like the the spring and autum more than the hot summer ... and winter I like it too ...

yea john has a point..... there are alot of people who moan about it being too cold.... and then moan when its too hot.....

I only hate heat tho..... i'v always disliked mid-summer, and i never complain about being too cold......
being too hot is something you cant get away from... apart from standing in a cold shower.... all day..... or standing in a room with air con.... which is rare in england.
Where as being too cold is easy..... just wear more.... or put a heater on... ;)

I'm with funkyflame.... spring is best..... and i like autumn/winter.

Archangel said:
yea john has a point..... there are alot of people who moan about it being too cold.... and then moan when its too hot.....

I only hate heat tho..... i'v always disliked mid-summer, and i never complain about being too cold......
being too hot is something you cant get away from... apart from standing in a cold shower.... all day..... or standing in a room with air con.... which is rare in england.
Where as being too cold is easy..... just wear more.... or put a heater on... ;)

I'm with funkyflame.... spring is best..... and i like autumn/winter.

you are so right ... just my mind ... :hugs:

Alison said:
It's been hot here, too. This area of the country typically doesn't have a/c because it's not needed often but we sure could have used it the past few days. This is the only thing that helps me stay happy during the heat :mrgreen:

1846-IMG_7913.JPG

oh...... and that look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ..... man.... if that tastes as good as it looks! :drool2:

Archangel said:
oh...... and that look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ..... man.... if that tastes as good as it looks! :drool2:
I thought it looked kinda gross... but I don't really like stuff like that.. :lol:

Archangel said:

You have no idea... :drool: Sometimes, when I'm feeling generous I give some to the kids.....otherwise it's ALL MINE :lol:

Alison said:
You have no idea... :drool: Sometimes, when I'm feeling generous I give some to the kids.....otherwise it's ALL MINE :lol:

oh my.... it looks cool! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back