Am I the only one...... who hates HEAT!!...

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep i hate being too hot..... and here in Enlgand we got a heat wave going on.... today is baking... hotter than ibiza and southern spain/Mediterranean..... and tomorrow could possibly break all time heat records for the UK..... heres what some old geezer from met office is sayin....

"It's possible that the all-time record could be broken as one or two locations in the home counties of southeast England reach highs of 39 degrees Celsius."

Now i know some of you live near deserts or whatever.... and it may be alot hotter...... but im not use to it!!!! Im a western european.... im not suppose to be this hot!!

So how about you...... do you love the hot weather..... or are you like me and hide in darkened rooms untill the heats off?! :confused:

We try to wait till the end of the day to venture outside to garden, or just sit on the patio and watch the birds and let the O-dog run around.

But the other night we were on the patio and there was no breeze, it was still SO hot, we ended up bringing a fan outside and plugging it in so we could sit out there. :lol: Didn't last long.

July & August are pretty brutal 'round these parts! The humidity can make you feel like you're gasping for breath. :sun:

Here in Luxemburg it's really hot too! And I definately DONT like being that hot... If I can I stay inside, if I can't I just walk in the shadows of buildings an trees... my favourite seasons are spring and fall, summers' too hot, winter too cold...
I envy my bulldog... he sleeps all day and just plays a bit late in the evening...

nitefly said:
I hate it too.. the only good thing about it is that all the girls at school are going round half naked.. BRING ON THE HEAT WAVE!
they are like that all year 'round here in Texas... :lol:

well... Arch i understand you perfectly! The temperatures here are pretty the same...

AND.... boys walk without shirts often here :D:D:D:D:D

I prefer summer to winter...BUT....yesterday was Hell for me here. I like the heat, so long as I have a way to escape it when I need to. I couldn't escape it all day yesterday. :(

Been way to HOT we even have a nice patio, a large oak in the backyard and the ocean nearby. But now at my age I stay indoors and just look out the window..can't handle this HEAT..........

I just dont see the point in REALLY hot weather...... like no one can concentrate at work.... everyones sitting around doing nothing and being lazy..... (im the laziest)
Then when you get a weekend and think about doing some pics.... its no good either..... like sunday i went out to a coastal area.... 1) it was a nightmare in the car... in traffic.... 2) when i found a decent place, it was too hot to get to a better shooting position..... and 3) when i got to a decent shooting position... there was nothing in the sky!!.... no clouds.... nothing.... just so hot that the sky was pale and blank...... so its rubbish for photog too.

The ONLY good thing is the women wearing less thing...... but even that's no big deal after a while.

Man if i lived in Texas, i'd be screwed. ;)

It's been hot here, too. This area of the country typically doesn't have a/c because it's not needed often but we sure could have used it the past few days. This is the only thing that helps me stay happy during the heat :mrgreen:

1846-IMG_7913.JPG

Hate the heat myself, which is kind of funny that I weld for a living. Now that i teach, it isn't as bad. I even canceled the lab portion of my class yesterday. The lab has to use outside air for ventilation. So we can't share the schools ac. So whatever it is outside, it will be the same inside before they start welding, then add another 15degF.

It is warm! I spend a lot of time in my car, and as a result I have one tanned arm and one pale arm. I'm waiting for one side of my face to tan as well and leave a nice line where my sunglasses go!

OMG 39 Celcius!

That's crazy!

Suck it up. It was 41 on Sunday and I went out played a game of 3 on 3 soccer. Just think of the pro's. Less clothing on ladies. That's all that matters.

Go to the local ice cream shop. They'll be tons of women wearing next to nothing trying to "cool down".

Archangel said:
I just dont see the point in REALLY hot weather...... like no one can concentrate at work.... everyones sitting around doing nothing and being lazy..... (im the laziest)
Then when you get a weekend and think about doing some pics.... its no good either..... like sunday i went out to a coastal area.... 1) it was a nightmare in the car... in traffic.... 2) when i found a decent place, it was too hot to get to a better shooting position..... and 3) when i got to a decent shooting position... there was nothing in the sky!!.... no clouds.... nothing.... just so hot that the sky was pale and blank...... so its rubbish for photog too.

The ONLY good thing is the women wearing less thing...... but even that's no big deal after a while.

Man if i lived in Texas, i'd be screwed. ;)
many more ways than one... :mrgreen:

bace said:
Go to the local ice cream shop. They'll be tons of women wearing next to nothing trying to "cool down".

Are you sure that wasnt a dream you had! :mrgreen:

I have been eating alot of ice cream tho..... only way i know how to cool down.... hope i dont end up like elvis..... although he liked the cheeseburgers too didnt he.

There is another way to look at this......

ITS GLOBAL WARMING.... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

....... but what are you gonna do.... as if the globe wasnt gonna get hotter at some point anyway....
but just think..... as the earth finally burns up.... women are gonna be completely naked! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back