Amateur "photographer" looking for critiques

1. Can you PLEASE come to Nashville so I can photograph you? You are *seriously* beautiful, girl! :hug::

2. I love these. I really, really do. Like Schwetty said, you have a great eye! My only complaint would be that you're out of focus on the last one, but you already know that. Other than that, your processing, composition, lighting... it's all great. How long have you been shooting?

3. What is drawing you specifically towards wedding photography? Do you genuinely love the idea of spending long days with a couple on their wedding day? Or is it just the idea of "That's where the money is"?? (If that sounds harsh, I don't mean it to be... I'm just trying to get and idea of where your mindset is. Some people genuinely LOVE wedding photography... and love love... and capturing it... and whatnot... haha. Other people just get into it "for the money".)

4. Is your work posted somewhere online I can follow? :)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, trying to stalk her and lure her in already?!?!?!?!?!?

The first shot reminded me of your set with the hottie by the tunnel.

Like Schwetty said?

You will always be Schwetty to me. Even if your screen name doesn't say it anymore. :lol:

Stalk? Hardly. :lol:

But your second statement is probably why I feel this need to make a statement like "let me photograph you!!". That was actually the same comparison I made, haha. Both the OP and Alexa have a certain set of features that you don't see all the time, and that I personally, find to be beautiful.

I am a married, straight, female... so stalking has nothing to do with it... HOWEVER... I am fully capable of identifying a beautiful female and I'm not so shy as not to be able to state it. :sexywink: :hug::

Hmmm.. unholy grail and e-rose together??? Dont wake me up!

male27-male-sleep-sleeping-smiley-emoticon-000069-large.gif

Like Schwetty said?

You will always be Schwetty to me. Even if your screen name doesn't say it anymore. :lol:

Stalk? Hardly. :lol:

But your second statement is probably why I feel this need to make a statement like "let me photograph you!!". That was actually the same comparison I made, haha. Both the OP and Alexa have a certain set of features that you don't see all the time, and that I personally, find to be beautiful.

I am a married, straight, female... so stalking has nothing to do with it... HOWEVER... I am fully capable of identifying a beautiful female and I'm not so shy as not to be able to state it. :sexywink: :hug::

ALSO... to clarify:

When I asked where I can follow her work... I meant her WORK... not HER. Regardless if she is the focus of her photos, another person, or a still life, I think the girl's got skill, and I enjoy the work of people with skill. :sillysmi:

:lol: all the guys are hitting on this poor gal, but e.rose is feeling awkward about what SHE said.

Yeah.

THAT makes sense.

:lol:

:lol: all the guys are hitting on this poor gal, but e.rose is feeling awkward about what SHE said.

Yeah.

THAT makes sense.

:lol:

HEY.

I'm not feeling awkward.

I'm being honest.

Chica is beautiful.

The difference is I'm not drooling like the rest of these dudes are. :lmao:

Looks like you'll do well on either side of the camera. IF you and Emily could get together for a photo shoot, I think it would be one for the books. For one thing, Emily's style has been evolving (rocketing is probably more descriptive) and there is a polish that is quite enviable. Your approach (photographically) is very pleasing to the eye, and invites all kind of eye exploration. Your own appearance is very attractive and yet not conventional, so there is more potential to produce a interesting (instead of merely pretty) image. I would love to see more of your work.

IF you and Emily could get together for a photo shoot, I think it would be one for the books. For one thing, Emily's style has been evolving (rocketing is probably more descriptive) and there is a polish that is quite enviable.

First of all... thank you for your kind words :sillysmi:

Your own appearance is very attractive and yet not conventional, so there is more potential to produce a interesting (instead of merely pretty) image. I would love to see more of your work.

SECOND of all... ^^^^That's what I'm sayin'!!! :lmao:

The poor girl has fled the forum. :lol: I like the photos, well done!

You crazies have done scared her off. lol

Most reactions

Back