Amazing place in Shanghai--Taojiang Road

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Long time no see~Guys~I changed my lens from Tamron A09 to a 28-70L so I disappeared for several weeks to finish my lens exchanges. And now, I'm back~

These are photos of Taojiang Road in Shanghai, almost every foreigner in Shanghai knew that place though it's just a small road that you may walk through it in 5 minutes if you'd like to.
5213450325_467a2d205f_b.jpg

The color of pictures that shot with 28-70L was really amazing, far better than Tamron as my thought.
5214026026_d1f5c86903_b.jpg

Different kinds of buildings and gardens are the characteristic of this road.
5213430119_751844f0ec_b.jpg

5214022486_bef1672536_b.jpg

5214026992_e0bbdabe5e_b.jpg

welcome to make comments on them~thank you~

interesting,

I will be in Shanghi in May and have made a note of this location (just in case) ;)

I like # 2 but it's not quite level(notice the black space in the bottom left side of the picture). I would have shot it straight on instead of at an angle. The color of the building is just about right. Maybe add a touch more saturation to emphasize the red. Number 4 looks great but for the gash in the statue. I really like the tree's in the background. Number 5 is not quite straight but the leaves were exposed nicely.

I like # 2 but it's not quite level(notice the black space in the bottom left side of the picture). I would have shot it straight on instead of at an angle. The color of the building is just about right. Maybe add a touch more saturation to emphasize the red. Number 4 looks great but for the gash in the statue. I really like the tree's in the background. Number 5 is not quite straight but the leaves were exposed nicely.
Thanks for your advice~
I noticed the detail you said in #2 now...well~may be I need to be more carefully next time. About the red I have to say it was due to the lens since the saturation of this lens was higher than my former one.
It seems that I should be more carefully to keep the photos be level~I found it's really hard to identify the horizen in viewfinder~

Most reactions

Back