What's new

America the Beautiful

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken At sunset today. Comments welcome.
P2202330.jpg
 
This may just be personal preference but I don't like the shipping yard in the picture. The sky is uninteresting too. I do like the shadowing of the statue though.
 
Always wait till the sun has been down for about 20 minutes thats when you get more color
 
The Statue of Liberty is about 45 min from my house.
There are tons of photos of the statue, I have not seen one from the perspective you have taken it, and I like it.
I am guessing, maybe a filter would have helped with the sky.

Where were you when you snapped this photo?
 
Battery park, your right, I really need to get a CPL. Probably would have made a tremendous difference.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom