What's new

American flag and coast

snapla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Malaysia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another shot of Golden Gate Bridge at sunset for sharing. C&C are most welcomed.

goldengatebridgesunset02_vg_640.jpg


cheers
 
I like a good contrasty shot personally, however what is that flag attached to? Kinda looks like it is mounted to the back of a boat. The flag mounting is a bit distracting to me.
 
I like the background and silhouette of the bridge, but I agree with fox, the flag mount is distracting. The light on the flag is awkward for me too.
 
Thanks Foxman, bazooka.
I remember it is mounted to the back of upper deck of the ferry.
bazooka, why is the light awkward? because of the bluish color or is it dark?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom