What's new

American Flag at Pearl Harbor

elchrispy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't sure which section to put this shot in so if I am wrong, mods please move it. Thanks!

I was in Hawaii last week and had a chance to visit the Pearl Harbor memorial. This is one of the shots I got from inside the Arizona Memorial site.

397756082.jpg
 
I like the composition. Do you think a polarizing lens wouldve been good for this photo to bring out the contrast in the clouds more? Im new to photography and just exploring different visual effects. Over all, I'd give this a solid 7/10.
 
I like the composition. Do you think a polarizing lens wouldve been good for this photo to bring out the contrast in the clouds more? Im new to photography and just exploring different visual effects. Over all, I'd give this a solid 7/10.

Honestly, I have never used a single filter before. haha I might have to look in to that. Thanks!
 
That's a very cool shot, the red of the flag really stands out nicely against the blue sky, and the arches make a nice frame for the flag.
 
Like sparky said...a polarizer in this composition wouldn't do much of anything...you would need to have the sun to your side to see any cloud popping
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom