MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1I1A9457_1200px.jpg

1I1A9401_1200px.jpg

1I1A8930_1200px.jpg

Are you sure it is a kestrel? They only sit on a wire here in Texas. All kidding aside, these are very nice images, Mitch.

Thanks everybody! He was hunting on a hill and was actually too far away. I was clicking away anyway even though I knew I probably not get anything useful. After a while he came right over and settled in a tree next to me. What luck! After looking at the "too far away" pics at home, I saw he was looking right at me in several shots. He had come to that tree just to check me out. Nature is truly amazing.

Pretty shots.

Thanks everybody! He was hunting on a hill and was actually too far away. I was clicking away anyway even though I knew I probably not get anything useful. After a while he came right over and settled in a tree next to me. What luck! After looking at the "too far away" pics at home, I saw he was looking right at me in several shots. He had come to that tree just to check me out. Nature is truly amazing.
"Nature is truly amazing"...indeed it is. Find myself pondering that very thought often. Nice shots BTW.

Most reactions

Back