What's new

AMISH LIVING

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 2nd posting to this forum site. This was taking through the front slush splash windshield. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Took the shot with my Nikon 70-300 lens on my D7000 camera. Know little to nothing about operating it and tend to use the "scene" settings.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4276.webp
    $DSC_4276.webp
    315.3 KB · Views: 66
It's an interesting photo, I quite like the composition of it. And the focusing, exposure, etc are good too.

It's tough to get the "Amish Living" context out of the photo, though. I do understand that it's a horse & buggy, but I understand it because I've seen them before, not because the horse and/or the people are visible. Someone who hasn't seen an Amish buggy before wouldn't understand your photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom