What's new

Among The Others

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
0
Location
Bahrain (somewhere in mid east)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4029810632_8af50456e2_b.jpg


What do you think?
 
I like the photo and composition a lot. A pretty good photo overall.
 
hi Al, this scene has a lot of potential. i love the cloud formation and the greens there.:thumbup: What you can do next time would be including the violet flowers there on the lower left part as foreground. You can angle the camera downwards to capture them then the trees/fence at the back as midground. I'll shoot this place again with those things in mind.;)
 
I like the photo and composition a lot. A pretty good photo overall.
Thanks Txphotog for you kind comment.
hi Al, this scene has a lot of potential. i love the cloud formation and the greens there.:thumbup: What you can do next time would be including the violet flowers there on the lower left part as foreground. You can angle the camera downwards to capture them then the trees/fence at the back as midground. I'll shoot this place again with those things in mind.;)
Thanks gregie27 for passing by! Unfortunately there will be no next time, because this picture was taken in my trip to the U.K. :(, but the violet flowers were only at the lower left corner not all in front of the fence, thanks for your comment again :D.

I love the dark effect, and the highlighted tree.. This photo looks real nice!
Thanks BmDubb for your kind comment, appreciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom