What's new

convert event photography into more artistic form

I like the adjusted one that makes them both the same size. Also, the vignetting causes the eye to focus on the priest mainly. Maybe a combination of both.
 
Applied a slight hint of tone mapping to bring out the skin textures.

Voila!!

Hope you like it.

CHEERS
JBO
Thank you, I see what you are trying to do, but the skin tone came out rather scary, its just too much for my taste.
 
I like the adjusted one that makes them both the same size. Also, the vignetting causes the eye to focus on the priest mainly. Maybe a combination of both.
Thanks for your time commenting this.
There is vignetting on bw edit, although not as strong as on PhotoHobbyist. In my opinion if tou see vignetting its too much, I prefere it less obvious.
 
Thanks for your time commenting this.
There is vignetting on bw edit, although not as strong as on PhotoHobbyist. In my opinion if tou see vignetting its too much, I prefere it less obvious.
I agree with your comment about vignetting. You shouldn;t realize that it;s there in a portrait. The color sample with it is a little too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom