What's new

Amsterdam channels

Taraboom

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The photo was taken in Amsterdam

Amsterdam_2009_026.jpg
 
Great to see a familiar sight! I'm from Amsterdam myself you see (currently living in Delft). Maybe I should take some pictures of Amsterdam and Delft myself...
 
Strange effect - I think you have gone slightly over the top in pp-ing.
Interesting water effect
Can you show us the original?
Zog
 
I like the PP on this, it is well done. It looks like there is a tilt to the left slightly which bothers my eye but quite a pleasant local scene which would look good on a canal side cafe there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom