What's new

Youtube infested with fake AI videos recently

PhotoHobbyist120 147

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
569
Reaction score
1,272
Location
Georgia, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Youtube labels AI videos in their title now. Lately I've noticed a huge number appear. Only way to get rid of them is right click to open it into another tab to check it. If you see "AI" near the title name, go back to the first window and click "Don't Recommend Channel" from the three dot menu. Lately, I can't keep up with how many I've had to do this to. They are everywhere. Youtube will be worthless if this keeps up.
 
Youtube labels AI videos in their title now. Lately I've noticed a huge number appear. Only way to get rid of them is right click to open it into another tab to check it. If you see "AI" near the title name, go back to the first window and click "Don't Recommend Channel" from the three dot menu. Lately, I can't keep up with how many I've had to do this to. They are everywhere. Youtube will be worthless if this keeps up.
I logged out and will not log back in again. I still go there but very specific in my searches. Too man BS videos comes up if not. I also filter out the shorts. Ever since Google got ahold of it, it's been going downhill.
 
It may have gone downhill but their usage is way up and it is the biggest growth engine for the company it puts about 13.6 percent of the earnings of google up and it has been increasing
While that may be the number I try not to watch ai videos myself
 
It may have gone downhill but their usage is way up and it is the biggest growth engine for the company it puts about 13.6 percent of the earnings of google up and it has been increasing
While that may be the number I try not to watch ai videos myself



Money≠quality

True now more than ever. Everywhere you look there is garbage.
 
Some AI is good if it's a documentary or some guy explaining some theory of his. The problem is when the video is a knockoff of real people, making it seem like they're the ones who made the video or contributed to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom