Amsterdam Fog

Love it! Only thing I'm not super-crazy about is how the lighting changes on the right side of the photo. I think it would look great as a sepia conversion.

I love it too very nice. Did you get something published on the cover of National Geographic?

Thanks so much everybody! Ya the light change on the right is a bit funny but the fog made everything a bit too soft so I couldnt get the right amount of contrast to make it a good mono. It was just a bit to flat and lost all pop.

I love it too very nice. Did you get something published on the cover of National Geographic?

Ha ha ha thanks . . . . . . . I wish!!!!!!!

I think they were referring to your display picture. Love your photo though!

Absolutely love this shot. I agree that the change in lighting in the right portion is a little distracting...however, not enough for me to NOT like this image. nice work.

Mooie foto!. Amsterdam is less than my favorite Dutch city, these days, i have to say. Although the Jordaan district remains beautiful. If we ever all meet up for a p*ss-up i recommend Utrecht, Groningen or Maastricht.

proost,

That's a "dam" nice fog photo. Instead of going sepia, maybe just use a brush or mask to tone the right side to look like the lighting in the rest of the image.

Favorite Corner Blue by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr

I think they were referring to your display picture. Love your photo though!

Thank you I realized that.

Mooie foto!. Amsterdam is less than my favorite Dutch city, these days, i have to say. Although the Jordaan district remains beautiful. If we ever all meet up for a p*ss-up i recommend Utrecht, Groningen or Maastricht.

proost,

I agree on Utrecht and Maastricht but I didnt really find Groningen that interesting or unique. It's a wonderful city but the other 2 as well as Delft are more interesting. I still need to go to Haarlem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back