Amsterdam Library

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went too Amsterdam last week with some other peeps and went to the local library. It is a very nice building were you can take interesting pics. Normally im a nature guy, so this was a bit new to me. These are the shots i think were the best of the batch:
Amsterdam001.jpg

Amsterdam002.jpg

Amsterdam003.jpg

Amsterdam004.jpg

Amsterdam005.jpg

Amsterdam006.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Neat stuff! Are those round chairs in 3 & 4 as uncomfortable as they look?

My faves are 2 for the mood - I could totally picture myself sitting there with a good book and soaking up the sun - and 5 for the geometricness (new word?) of it.

Cool shots, Daan. I figured you could do it. I think #1 is my favorite. ron

I don't see why more people haven't commented on these. This is a really neat series.

ooohhhh, #2..:thumbup: You somehow brought that little corner to live without any living organism in there...nice work.

pascal

Number 2 definitely my favorite. That library looks pretty trippy.

thanks for the comments everyone :)
The chairs are not really comfortable. They are rather soft though, didnt expect that when i first saw it.
#2 is actually an HDR. But the color pic wasnt that good, really missed alot of contrast. So i went for B&W. This way i could add more contrast without blowing out the colors.

Nice series. 2 is my favourite as well. I've been to Amsterdam several times but never made it to the library!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back