Amsterdam this sunday afternoon

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a good day for a walk through the city today. Cold but sunny.

1 At the Vondelpark.

IMG_6507.jpg

2 This ia a great way to loose you bike aswell as your bag. If you ever come to Amsterdam and decide to go cycling, don't ever do as this lady does.

IMG_6508.jpg

3 I never noticed this finger before, but by the looks of it it must have been there for quite a while.

IMG_6509.jpg

4 Some more of the parc.
IMG_6514.jpg

5 Good company :)

IMG_6515.jpg

6 Christmas is coming early this year.

IMG_6520.jpg

7 At the Max Eeuwe Square. Max Eeuwe was a famous chess player.

IMG_6524.jpg

8 We were discussing getting a new cat when we met this one. It wouldn't come with us.

IMG_6526.jpg

9 This is the ceiling of a passageway. My wife's new office is 1 meter above this ceiling.

IMG_6528.jpg

10 More Amsterdam.

IMG_6529.jpg

11 Oh great. I drew this pinguin earlier this year and now it is garbage in the street.

IMG_6533.jpg

Wow Amsterdam is a cool place. I flew there but it was only a flight to transfer. I saw it from the sky and it would have been sweet to explore. I definitely noticed the water as shown in the second-last picture there from the sky. I really like that picture, nice job :).

Cute cat by the way ^^

Nice pics, I like the chess one.

I like the chess one too, it would be cool if they had something like that around here. You designed the penguin in the last one?

I miss living in the Dam, ahhhh the Guilder days...

Nice shots, I know it must be getting chilly there for sure, by now. Damn, I miss bring there..

Most reactions

Back