What's new

Amsterdam

Lau

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Awesome city!

Amsterdam Fall I
308518477


Amsterdam Fall II
512905485


I amsterdam
759848230


Dam Square
533272884


Crazy plastic fever
1403275034


Guardian
690621497


Red Light
1252890142
 
Went over the summer for a couple hours. It's a beautiful place!
Good photos too;)
 
anyone notice that dude playing gameboy or something on the ride? lol
 
anyone notice that dude playing gameboy or something on the ride? lol
Haha, nerd [like me]! :D

As for the photos, I don't have much critique, but you should pay attention to what's in the picture like "guardian" shot, its bottom half is cut off abruptly, same goes for the first one.
 
As for the photos, I don't have much critique, but you should pay attention to what's in the picture like "guardian" shot, its bottom half is cut off abruptly, same goes for the first one.

Interesting point... :wink: thanks!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom