What's new

An Abstraction from Nature

I like it and I don't know why. It has blown highlights, blocked shadows, there is nothing in focus yet at the same time I like everything about it. Well done.
 
Thank you Scraig... it was from my stock... it was an accident....but i liked its outcome :D

PS: my edit was to clean the sky a bit; no way affects Scraig's comment upon it; my editing and Scraig's posting happened almost at the same time ;)
 
I like this, Frequency. It has an oneiric quality to it that I always enjoy in photos. The one thing I'd suggest would be to lose the negative space on the right. If you want to try an even more drastic crop, maybe going square could yield some interesting results...
 
Very nice. I agree about cropping on the right. I'd also either put a black border on it or make the upper part bluer so it doesn't merge into the white background.
 
I like this, Frequency. It has an oneiric quality to it that I always enjoy in photos. The one thing I'd suggest would be to lose the negative space on the right. If you want to try an even more drastic crop, maybe going square could yield some interesting results...

Thank you very much Invis..... i have attempted a trim, probably as you meant....



Regards :D
 
Very nice. I agree about cropping on the right. I'd also either put a black border on it or make the upper part bluer so it doesn't merge into the white background.

Thank you very much KenC...
Probably you meant it this way, i hope



Regards :D
 
You know what? I really like it. It's got a soft almost japanese art quality about it. You know, like the hand painted rice paper wall hangings?
 
You know what? I really like it. It's got a soft almost japanese art quality about it. You know, like the hand painted rice paper wall hangings?

After a long gap i am hearing something from you...doubtless this makes me very happy :D
 
my silence does not equate to dislike....but I do really like this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom