An Amusing Day

yeah I bet you are like a magnet lol everytime they see you they would think of nuts lmao jk you are such a wuss lol you wear gloves so you dont really have to worry about getting bitten :p they are tiny and unless you try to catch them they wouldn't bite you after all you are the lady who keeps them well fed :D

Uhhh hahahahahahaha I wore the gloves because it was cold outside. I'm not scared of being bitten, but if I unintentionally scare them, they could bite.

Uhhh hahahahahahaha I wore the gloves because it was cold outside. I'm not scared of being bitten, but if I unintentionally scare them, they could bite.

yeah yeah excuses lol jk well I am sure they are just like kittens I mean I remember when my moms cat was a kitten I sometimes unintentionally scare her like pat her when it wasn't looking at me and all of the sudden it would jump and scratch me lol btw have you ever scared or startled them? :)

Well...that was enjoyable!!! :sun: ...It put a smile on my face!

What a big little fella!!!

2. one is my favorite. Looks like he's trying to act bigger then he is! 9 is pretty cool too!

:lol: Cute squirrels... I love the 3rd and the 11th photo (spida squirrel) made me laugh.... Atleast, they trusted you.

yeah yeah excuses lol jk well I am sure they are just like kittens I mean I remember when my moms cat was a kitten I sometimes unintentionally scare her like pat her when it wasn't looking at me and all of the sudden it would jump and scratch me lol btw have you ever scared or startled them? :)

Ya I've scared them, I barely did anything. All I had to do was move my hand or something just a tiny bit.

Well...that was enjoyable!!! :sun: ...It put a smile on my face!

What a big little fella!!!

Haha - glad you enjoyed them! He is fat, isn't he?

2. one is my favorite. Looks like he's trying to act bigger then he is! 9 is pretty cool too!

Haha I had to laugh at #9 at the way he was moving around those peanuts to make them fit comfortably in is mouth.

:lol: Cute squirrels... I love the 3rd and the 11th photo (spida squirrel) made me laugh.... Atleast, they trusted you.

Haha - yeah, I was actually surprised he could climb that. He actually dropped one of the peanuts he had, and he had to go back down to get it. I watched in amusement :lol:

Most reactions

Back