chantal7
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 583
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Canada, Sk
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
yeah I bet you are like a magnet lol everytime they see you they would think of nuts lmao jk you are such a wuss lol you wear gloves so you dont really have to worry about getting bittenthey are tiny and unless you try to catch them they wouldn't bite you after all you are the lady who keeps them well fed
![]()
Uhhh hahahahahahaha I wore the gloves because it was cold outside. I'm not scared of being bitten, but if I unintentionally scare them, they could bite.
Cute squirrels... I love the 3rd and the 11th photo (spida squirrel) made me laugh.... Atleast, they trusted you.