What's new

An Apology

Tuna2

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AnApology.jpg
 
Awww. 2330 is not running to schedule? Why? Engine failure? Short of petrol? Sick driver?
 
lol nice find, I saw a marquee once that said "RUN??" and was sitting stationary but I did not even think of getting a picture untill later and by then the thing was functioning with it's usual text.
 
That bus looks so sad. :(

There, there, big fella...don't be sorry! :hug::

Jon
 
Makes you wonder why it's sorry or who is sorry.. Nice shot!
 
Nice shot! Is this medium-format, or just a square crop? I like it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom