lostprophet
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2006
- Messages
- 11,793
- Reaction score
- 184
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah - this one is really good - like this alot - given that the output from the towers - don't ever call them chimneys - is steam and it normally, to the eye billows - the time exposure gives it the opposite effect.
I like the colours and the the use of the trees in silouette to form the bottem of the frame. Although I am against to much post work I think this really works well and this is a great image now - Why don't you go back to your Otters!! :lmao:
I prefer the edit...seems crisper somehow.
I see they've taken the graffiti off them
But what on earth inspired you to go to Didcot? Are you mad?
ver nice
I remember those ones. One of my early postings was at RAF Benson and Didcot wasn't all that far away. I seem to recall going to a motorcycle rally once near Abingdon - the weather was really bad and I ended up getting soaked. In the end I'd had enough, so I walked from there back to Benson, seem to recall Didcot was one of the places I walked through on the way. Didn't one of the F1 teams used to be based there too?
Nice shot by the way.
great image, nice colors. I like what the long exposure does to the steam![]()
Like it. Never thought about a long exposure for a subject like this before. Must give it a try some time.