What's new

An Evening to Remember

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Some more of this great couple and their wedding party.

#1
7634620648_1c8af93f54_b.jpg



#2
7634622014_238c66485d_b.jpg



#3
7634626054_d555515c0d_b.jpg



#4
7634624742_f9f990cde1_b.jpg



#5

7634627010_fe7ff286ba_c.jpg
 
Skin tones seem off to me brother.

I have to say it....wth were ya thinking with shot 1? lol. I'm thinking a bicycle and a dog named toto in the basket....

Sorry, just having fun with ya, it's crazy and made me laugh.

2 could have been cool, but the super harsh sun made her make a squinty face.

5, I dunno if I'm using the right words, but something seems off, like there's a pink haze in the image...tones are off or something, can't find right word.

how fun was it trying to get the jump scenes? or did ya just grab two and go?
 
haha i should probably make it smaller and the toto thing made me laugh, thanks for the comments everyone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom