What's new

An Icey Stream

Chicago1980

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

1.


2. (pre-edit/crop)


3. (post)
 
I think you pulled the trigger too soon on the trains, not letteing the engines fill the frame. IMO. The white object in #2 should have been avoided if possible.
 
I think you pulled the trigger too soon on the trains, not letteing the engines fill the frame. IMO. The white object in #2 should have been avoided if possible.

I know I did...but my battery light was flashing and my camera would of went dead if I waited any longer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom