Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5850.jpg

Taken this morning. The Island in the photo is called 'Ireland's Eye' - A bird sanctuary.

Must have been an uplifting feeling to see this kind of sunrise! And I always think that sunset and sunrises and WATER go so well together! I am so far away from any lake, sea, whatever... I mildly envy your for your closeness to the sea! Such a marvellous motif!

Usually when I am out taking shots at dawn, I find listening to inspirational music on my ipod helps me focus and take the shots with little or no effort as if my instincts kick in and I play around with aperture and shutter speeds.

So beautiful! As Lafoto says, sunrises (and sunsets) are so uplifting for one's spirit. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Last edited:
Usually when I am out taking shots at dawn, I find listening to inspirational music on my ipod helps me focus and take the shots with little or no effort as if my instincts kick in and I play around with aperture and shutter speeds.
That's very interesting. :thumbup: I think I should start using that too from time to time.

Most reactions

Back