An older picture of me

Ant Long

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
me.jpg

I am going to assume where ever you uploaded the picture to it doesn't except direct linking.

I saw it by grabbing the URL from the properties and putitng it in my browser.

I don't really know what to say about the picture. Nice pose. Is it a self portrait?

Try using Photobucket :)

yeah did it myself and processed it myself. that explains the grainyness and watermarks. i dont know what photobucket is.

Ant Long said:
yeah did it myself and processed it myself. that explains the grainyness and watermarks. i dont know what photobucket is.

Photobucket is a free web host for your pictures. It permits direct linking to any and all of your pics. Did I mention it's free?

It's very well framed and the pose is well executed. That's cool that you printed it yourself, but there are a couple areas that I think hold it back because of the printing. There are some texture areas on the face that really draw attention away from the pose and facial expression and onto that texture. Also, there's a coloration just to the camera-left of the face that pulls the eye.

Minor techincal stuff aside, it's a great shot. The contrast and somewhat soft look are fantastic.

canonrebel said:
Ant Long said:

Photobucket is a free web host for your pictures. It permits direct linking to any and all of your pics. Did I mention it's free?

LOL thanks, thats what AntLong.com is for :D (my personal site)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back