The poles and cables I think are kind of the point. What's distracting is the sunset in the corner which draws the eye because it's bright, but isn't that interesting. The right 3/4 of the frame, with a little brightening, might be interesting.
My first feeling was lovely; the time of shoot is intensely felt which is the success of this image. of course, the black rectangle on top left corner is a point of distraction
for me the point of interest was the redish orange color...which illuminated the entire shot. The poles were not interesting because they didn't say anything specifically to me. Even so I like the pic minus the the black box and power line in the center of the shot.
I'm having a hard time locking in on a subject and my eyes are wandering.....i'd add it to the delete pile. the more my eyes "wander" the more I'm finding stuff I don't like. but there is stuff I do like about it (i'm a sucker for sunsets)