An Opinion

Redwings361

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm on the fence about how I feel about this pic.

qs1hfr.jpg

The black square in the top left corner of the screen is very distracting.. The hydro poles and cables are also distracting for me...

The poles and cables I think are kind of the point. What's distracting is the sunset in the corner which draws the eye because it's bright, but isn't that interesting. The right 3/4 of the frame, with a little brightening, might be interesting.

The cables and poles are what I went for. Then a security guard told me I couldn't be standing there taking pictures =/

My first feeling was lovely; the time of shoot is intensely felt which is the success of this image. of course, the black rectangle on top left corner is a point of distraction

for me the point of interest was the redish orange color...which illuminated the entire shot. The poles were not interesting because they didn't say anything specifically to me. Even so I like the pic minus the the black box and power line in the center of the shot.

I'm having a hard time locking in on a subject and my eyes are wandering.....i'd add it to the delete pile. the more my eyes "wander" the more I'm finding stuff I don't like. but there is stuff I do like about it (i'm a sucker for sunsets)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back