What's new

An unintentional statement...

placeonthecorner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, its early days for me, but i liked this one... :)

han1alt.JPG
 
I do like the grainyness (sp) and colours here! also the compo is really nice!
 
I like the pic but I am wondering.......what is that thing on the wall? It looks like a dish scrubber made into a flower. :wink:
 
This is such a nice photo. Good work!
 
hey thanx for the nice comments!... yes its a groovy scrubbing brush.. but its soo cool we just have it there for show :) ... yea i like the grainyness aswell, it wasent suppose to be like that, i think its just coz the origional picture was alot bigger and i just decided to crop it quite a bit.. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom