What's new

An unusual view of Mid-town Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge

joemc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
296
Reaction score
8
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Cheers, joe
 
Last edited:
Can't believe no one has stop by yet to drop a couple of pennies.

I really like the shot. The composition is very good - what attracts me the most to the photo are the layers you included. The rocks, water, bridge, city skyline, and the sky are well isolated and stacked up. Very nice.

My critique is the processing in regards to the rocks. It came out too artificial in my eyes. In result in becomes a little too overpowering where I think the focus should be on the bridge which it detracts from.

The rest of the photo's editing I think looks excellent.
 
Very nice Joe - I like the composition and the sharpness of the building against the sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom