What's new

Analyse this photo?

Draden

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Just a wild guess, But i'm thinking most people at this forum are into photography, and so you guys will probably be able to tell me what I'm looking for.

Can anyone tell me anything about this photo?

I cant get the uploader to work so I'll post a link, http://i.imgur.com/rKZl9.gif

The sort of information im looking for is
  • Can you tell if the picture has been taken a long time ago? (with an old camera)
  • Has it been downloaded from the internet? (bad quality)
  • Whats up with the black bar along the bottom? (Has someone took a photograph of the picture)
  • You can see a feint shiny line slightly over to the right.. ?
 
Just a glimps you can tell that the photo is modern. The way she puts her made-up on. You can also do the old sepia look very easily in LR.
 
The link works, because we aren't allowed by forum rules to post photos we didn't take (own the copyright to) anyway.

Define 'old camera'. For many today, any digital camera launched over 18 months ago is obsolete and old.

Image theft on the Internet is rampant, so it's entirely possible it has been copied from somewhere else.

It is also entirely possible someone has taken a photo of a photo.

I didn't look for a faint shiny line.

Lastly since you're asking about a photo, it's not an Off Topic and your tread has been moved.
 
Last edited:
at first glance, I'd think it was from strip film like in a booth in the mall or something. just my thought when looking at it.
 
Downloaded from the Internet does not equal bad quality. Crappy camera equals bad quality.

I suspect a webcam or cell phone, with a little bit of PP.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom