Website
www.jeriphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3369731531_f209f33290.jpg

3384455655_bffa696ef2.jpg

3177771312_b0838a034e.jpg

Pls C n C. More to come ......
This is just one of the outfits.... there are 6 in this collection if I remember correctly.
Those who cannot wait can drop by www.jeriphoto.com/blog for a preview. __________________

Holy S*** she looks like a holocaust victim!

Dynamite poses, but the background light needs some serious burning in, the clipping is just way too bright it's distracting.

Holy S*** she looks like a holocaust victim!

Dynamite poses, but the background light needs some serious burning in, the clipping is just way too bright it's distracting.
Hmmm..... the background light being overbearing was intended. Maybe too much for your liking but will keep that in mind.

Fabulous, i see her arm and its a bit distracting because shes so skinny but looking past that and seeing it at a different perspective its a stunning image. Well done

Make sure to give her some McDonalds after each shoot.

I like the mood, the lighting, the clothing is fantastic (checked out your blog), the make up is great. Love it all. I just can't get past the model though. She takes away from it all, which I doubt is the intention. This shoot was to showcase the designer, right?

nice shots. do you just stick a light behind her to create that background?

I like the mood, the lighting, the clothing is fantastic (checked out your blog), the make up is great. Love it all. I just can't get past the model though. She takes away from it all, which I doubt is the intention. This shoot was to showcase the designer, right?
The model is too prominenent yah? or too skinny? :lmao:

I hate it when people focus on how skinny a person is in a negative way. Perhaps we should go through and point out all the fat people in photos here and how they should go on a diet.

On topic, I like the shots. interesting dress and makeup. Lighting and background work nicely on the second two but not so much the first one.

Most reactions

Back