And away we go..CC please..1st post.

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have had my E410 about a year and use it like a point and shoot for the most part...but I really want to start upping my skills..so here are a few of my favorites that aren't over processed (I think...lol). Thanks for any help.

hitpitchandrun062.jpg

7thgradegame212.jpg

jonjonsurf.jpg

verd.jpg

I'd like to see you focused on the boys eyes. Instead of the fence in #1. Nice start.

Thanks for the input...I also wish his eyes would have been more strong. I can just see them all dark brown and shiny...would have been great.

O'well...he'll never stand still long enough for me to try again...no retakes with 3yr olds. :)

1 and 3 are incredible! Too bad on 1 with the slightly off focus.

2 is another great shot, is 51 your boy? (Looks like CV has their hands full!)

I'm diggin' #3. Very cool shot. :thumbup:
Thank you very much.

1 and 3 are incredible! Too bad on 1 with the slightly off focus. Thanks I am learning for every 1 good pic...there are 100 or more bad. :)

2 is another great shot, is 51 your boy? (Looks like CV has their hands full!)
Yes he is (boy on the beach too)...and #72 (number 4 pic) is mine also...he is Center so his action shots are few and far between. The little guy with the fence is my nephew.

I really like #2. However, it's a bit lopsided. Even if they are on a bit of a hill I'd straighten out the horizon.
Thanks...I did straighten out a bit..tried to cut the spectators head out and use the railing as a reference. I'll go tweek it more and see how it looks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back