And God Created Beagle

Fred von den Berg

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
god created beagle - 1.jpeg

For me the sun is too bright and distracts from the dog. I think you could get away with cropping below the bright light, leaving the rays to highlight attention on the dog.

Great catch. Wouldn't do anything to it except clone out the leash. You don't want something like that distracting from a conversation between best friends! :apathy:

I love light like this, when I see it, I sing "ahhhhhhhh" in an angel voice in my head :p I agree about cloning the leash, you could easily use the spot heal in lightroom for that!

I'm not taking any chances and lose my ticket into heaven. If God created Beagle with leash then so be it, not gonna knock it. I'll play it safe and just say, it's a heavenly pic! :biggrinangelA:

I'm not taking any chances and lose my ticket into heaven. If God created Beagle with leash then so be it, not gonna knock it. I'll play it safe and just say, it's a heavenly pic! :biggrinangelA:

But just like you came into this world without worldly trappings, so did the Beagle. :allteeth:

But just like you came into this world without worldly trappings, so did the Beagle. :allteeth:

I have to disagree, the picture clearly shows the beagle appearing out of thin air with leash .... It's a miracle! :icon_sunny:

If the lead were to be removed, he'd be off like a shot!

Thanks for the comments!

If the lead were to be removed, he'd be off like a shot!

Thanks for the comments!

Beagles doing what Beagles do. My brother in law had a matched pair. In the fall of the year after the first heavy frost, we'd head for the field with them. The harmonic baying of the duo as they were bringing a rabbit around to us still lingers in my memory.

I love finding god rays on my walks. I like the leash in this pic. I usually will clone it out but sometimes it works as a leading line like here. I do think you could lose the sun and keep the rays to make it more about the dog - on my phone I didn’t even notice him at first.

I'm just going to say I like it, leash and all. Nice shot, great caption.

Most reactions

Back