What's new

...And how's the view from your deck?

Cappahayden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
N.L. Can
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well ...it's not my house (deck) either but it's close to mine , And I do enjoy this view on a fine day. Thought I'd share it.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

The-View.jpg
 
Oh wow!!! I am insanely jealous!!! Beautiful view!
 
It's nice to see I'm not the only one.. lol
 
That is a gorgeous view! Thanks for sharing it with us.
 
What a gorgeous view of a piece of 'the Rock'. You're a lucky person to have this view. Thanks for sharing it.
 
Thanks all, I thought some would enjoy it for sure. Yes Anty, scenes like this one sure make you appreciate a beautiful day here on the Rock, and it's one of a thousand.

Cheers,
 
nice shot
the view from my deck is boring unless my GF is washing her car :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom