And OJ Simpson is . . .

He will be sentenced on Dec 5 I believe. I'll wait until I see if he goes to prison, or tennis camp, before I get happy.

Isn't this thread a tad political? :p

He's a former football player, and current murderer and armed robber. Not sure how political that is :)

If I would comment on this now the way I would like to, then that would be a very political statement :p

I don't at all see how it's political. As Dmitri said, he's not a political figure, he's a former Football star.

If I would comment on this now the way I would like to, then that would be a very political statement :p

Well, now you got my curiousity juices flowin'... :lol:

Btw, that would mean your answer is political, not the thread itself. ;)

Your thread provokes political statements .... ;) ... at least with me.

But don not worry, I will remain silent :p

Politics aside, I have to wonder if the jury honestly disregarded his first trial as they should have. Also, although I didn’t get all the details, but from the media reports I saw, I assumed the equipment he was after was really his. If that’s the case, the extenuating circumstances involved should not get him the max life sentence that he could get.

This comes on the heels of the acquittal of a white patrolman running down a black youth he was pursuing after he allegedly bragged that he was trying to hit him.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back