And so the randoms continue

CarlosFrazao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1: juvenile black shouldered kite not happy with me and attacking my car
image.jpeg
2: juvenile black shouldered kite busy transitioning into a adult has already lost colour son it's body and now his orange eyes will become blood red.
image.jpeg
3: adult black shouldered kite coming in for a landing this was extremely far and had to steal some details from the shadows
image.jpeg
4: I think this is a cormorant coming in for a landing on a very dark day
image.jpeg
5: Mr crow coming in for a landing
image.jpeg
5: egret catching himself a fish love this photo with water in mid air action shot
image.jpeg
6: no idea what this little guy is but just love the composition of this shot
image.jpeg
Thanks for looking guys any cc welcome please. If you enjoyed any of the pics please leave a like

Real nice set.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

very nice. 1 is super cool.. i really like the 2nd and 4th one too...

Nice shots want to see a kite sometime that may be a very young cormorant

Yeah kites are awesome birds specially the way they hunt

are they quite small or around harrier hawk size and i can't tell if its a cormorant or not ill keep looking though i like the first shot the most not very often do you see that angle on a bird on the attack

Last edited:
Uhm I have never seen a harrier hawk so I really can't compare but the ones I posted where still small kites.. Check the photo I added extra sorry I know I did clip the wing but didn't expect him to take off. Now this is the biggest and fatest one I have seen and yet to see one this size again.. You can also see the blood red eyes now really a beautiful bird I hope this helps a little with size... I don't think they travel for the winter cause I still see them around but all the other raptors that where here in South Africa are gone in my area
image.jpeg

Nice set! Interesting subjects.

a harrier is a low flying hawk and has a owl face it is a quite small hawk a little bit bigger then most types of gulls like seagulls

Most reactions

New Topics

Back