TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and-the-fog-rolls-in.jpg

gorgeous colors in the fog. i also like the ripples in the water.

Nice scene.

Lovely scene. I think it could stand a bit lopped off the bottom, maybe a third the way up the ripples but a fine take regardless.

I did three different crops and this one serves the whole of the scene the best balance as the ripples lead the eye comfortably into the main focal area.

The neatest thing about photography is that you could line up three people to make the exact same shot and each would end up with their interpretation as the best one. Since it is my photo, I get to make that determination and you get to not like it...Cheers!

I did three different crops and this one serves the whole of the scene the best balance as the ripples lead the eye comfortably into the main focal area.

I totally agree. Quite often there is a lot of art in pictures that many people choose to leave out when they crop in close. My initial thoughts on this picture were I liked how the ripples started out big and became smaller as your eyes were lead further back to that beautiful mist. Crop the big ripples and that interesting effect is gone.

Beautiful composition! Love the colors in the fog, the little slide of land on your horizon line, and those ripples are just awesome.

Nominated (just in time!) for POTM.

Most reactions

Back