PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2006 #1 C&C are welcome.....
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2006 #2 I like this photo but its too bad her hand is in a funny position. Other then that I think it came out nice.
I like this photo but its too bad her hand is in a funny position. Other then that I think it came out nice.
M mitake TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2006 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Nov 13, 2006 Banned #3 Very expressive... and sad.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Cool idea. But I must say I agree with "oldnavy" on the hand ...
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Nov 14, 2006 #5 I agree about the hand. Also the little white dot doesn't show that it is the moon. It just looks like a little light bulb. Good idea though!!
I agree about the hand. Also the little white dot doesn't show that it is the moon. It just looks like a little light bulb. Good idea though!!
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Genie was looking the other way when I call her for the shot. I was down on my knees, focusing on her with the moon in the background. That's why the hand is not posed. Oirginal is in color. Thanks for the C&Cs.......
Genie was looking the other way when I call her for the shot. I was down on my knees, focusing on her with the moon in the background. That's why the hand is not posed. Oirginal is in color. Thanks for the C&Cs.......