What's new

and

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.





8041455868_c281f741d2_o.jpg






.
 
I'm on to your psycho-photographic experiment buddy
 
Monochromatic madness.
 
...then he said LET THERE BE LIGHT
 
Some guy called while you were out....and he sounded p*$$ed off....and I mean really PI$$ED off! Said his name was Montero...Mondy?? er,was it...Montenegro? No, Mondrian,yeah, Mondrian...er, at least I think that's what it was. Anywayyy...I dunno...he was so tweaked off it was hard to understand him over all the yelling and stuff...anyway...he left his number and made me swear I'd tell you to call him as SOON as you got back...I put it on a big green Post-It by your workbench...
 
I can take or leave Mondrian. There were two of his paintings at the museum.
I do like line though. I think I like line more than form. In a lot of my sculptural metal work, I like defining form with line, if that makes sense.

I saw this and took a shot, and had a little laugh.
I feel, if the text weren't there, people would look at this and think "yeah, and?", which is how a lot of people respond to abstract art.
This was a sign explaining something about the work it was beside. I think turned it into commentary about my stuff. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom