Andrea Bocelli Anyone?

My parents aboslutely adore him, and I dont think hes half bad either...recon theres anyway I can get something special for them about andrea? Just some kinda c.d. thats not gonna be released yet that I can find early? :p

I think he is wonderful, especially considering what he has to go through to learn all that music.

I got to see him when he came to Houston a few years ago. It was great.

unless he is doing pantera covers, im really not into it.

I quite like him, I have a few of his albums mixed in with some of my more mainstream stuff.

Aoide said:
I think he is wonderful, especially considering what he has to go through to learn all that music.

True. On the other hand, Pavarotti never learned how to read music and notes. I performed two times with him and everytime he used a cue sheet with the lyrics only. I asked around and found that he never learned how to read music. Strange...

Boccelli has a very sweet voice albeit not as strong as Pavarotti's or Placido Domingo's.

If all of you are interested in good voices, find recordings by Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna. They are also superb.

Mitica100 said:
True. On the other hand, Pavarotti never learned how to read music and notes. I performed two times with him and everytime he used a cue sheet with the lyrics only. I asked around and found that he never learned how to read music. Strange...

Wow. I never knew that. But then again at least Pavarotti can look at a cue sheet. I'm sure it is not a big deal for Bocelli now, and I imagine he memorizes quite quickly.

Mitica100 said:
Boccelli has a very sweet voice ...

Perfect description of him.

Mitica, I imagine you could write a book with all the interesting stories you have witnessed over the years in the orchestra.

Aoide said:
Wow. I never knew that. But then again at least Pavarotti can look at a cue sheet. I'm sure it is not a big deal for Bocelli now, and I imagine he memorizes quite quickly.

That he can do.

Mitica, I imagine you could write a book with all the interesting stories you have witnessed over the years in the orchestra.

I wish I had the talent to write... I have had many experiences while playing in the orchestra, most positive, some negative. I'm sure they'd make a good material for a book. However, going back to my first statement, no talent to write here. :neutral:

JonMikal said:
Con te partiro :thumbup:

One of the most beautiful songs ever, I play it almost everytime I do a wedding.

Most reactions

Back