Andy Dexterity 2 - Portraits in Studio

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I shared some portraits I took of Andy last month, but had to take a break from working on that shoot to get caught up on some other work. Recently I was able to edit a couple more.

Lit using a single Neewer C-300 flash unit with a soft box attached and a silver reflector for fill. Shot on a Canon 5D (the original 5D) with a Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens attached, set to f/10, 1/200th sec, ISO 50.
_MG_7452.jpg
_MG_7347.jpg

I think the black and white shot is really quite good in all ways.

All of your series of this model have a very pronounced and delicate beauty IMO.

Very nice images. They have a subtle intensity from the light and pose.

Excellent work, as usual and a fascinating model. My only problem is with the last shot and the lace shirt... and that's only because my wife has one that's pretty much identical and that (as we say in England) is doing my head in. :abnormal: :biglaugh:

Excellent command of light!

I'm not a big fun of the grading on the colour image but that's a very subjective note.

Excellent work, as usual and a fascinating model. My only problem is with the last shot and the lace shirt... and that's only because my wife has one that's pretty much identical and that (as we say in England) is doing my head in. :abnormal: :biglaugh:
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back