Angelina - NSFW - but fully dressed

what's the thoughts on #2. I rarely use TILT in my images. That shot in camera as I felt it looked right...dunno. What says you?

I really really like #2!
I love the angels that she is posing at, the lighting, the eye contact is wonderful, and the small necklace sets it off very nice. I really love everything about this photo, it's in the top 5 of your photos for me!!!:hail:
She did an outstanding job modeling, make sure to let her know that!

P.S.
The older the skylight the cooler it is!:D

Agree. #2 looks fantastic. Don't even notice the tilt. Just feels right.

lovely work as usual.... on my monitor the skin looks a little too smooth only cc I have... beautiful model and use of the light

what's the thoughts on #2. I rarely use TILT in my images. That shot in camera as I felt it looked right...dunno. What says you?

When a person shoots a tilted image, a Dutch angel gets his wings! You knew that, right? I don't object to the tilt here. It might even help the image. Without a control shot to compare against, it's hard to say. The photo stands on its own.

I think you have lucked out on the window lighting in the new studio. Getting
some good shots using it.

thanks Rick! Ya, I really seem to understand or see natural light best. Perhaps that's it, that I can see it in a similar manner to constant lighting and my brain recognizes and acts accordingly whereas strobes are all magic and voodoo.

Most reactions

Back