Angelina - NSFW - but fully dressed

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this girl was talking to me about a shoot but none of her images online showed more than her face...I was off today and decided to take her up on a shoot in the studio. At 4'9" and 86lbs she's a powerful tiny figure. I chose this perspective to make her legs appear long and shapely, which they are. What a ball of fun this girl is, never modeled before but surely more to come.

1)
_POR7565-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

_POR7617-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
4'9" and 86lb!!!!! I could pick her up and haul her around with one hand!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

I am headed to bed, so I will post more on this great photo tomorrow!:D

Beautiful work as always Trever. Though, that bra strap is distracting, should probably reshoot and just have her take it off.

Very nice. I thought the bra was out of place, too. At that angle going bra less would look sexier and still not be too revealing. The small piece of tattoo on the right thigh looks odd to me.

Beautiful work as always Trever. Though, that bra strap is distracting, should probably reshoot and just have her take it off.

Agreed. Lovely work, lovely model. Your plan of shooting at a lower angle to make her legs predominate works very well. I too agree that this would be better without the bra. And here's the primary argument why...she's mostly vertical lines..but the bra is horizontal (effectively cutting her by a third or stopping the vertical flow and making her "shorter"). It would be like her wearing a big belt.

Also, I'm betting that with the shadow and light, her pants and hair, a B&W version of this shot would rock.

heeeeeeeeeelloo angelina!

Thanks ya, I also wished i had asked her to remove the bra for the shot, her first time modeling and wanted to move slowly with her. Next time!

All my thoughts have already been covered! Lovely shot, but I wish the bra was not there. Everything else looks awesome to my eye. :)

Agreed. Lovely work, lovely model. Your plan of shooting at a lower angle to make her legs predominate works very well. I too agree that this would be better without the bra. And here's the primary argument why...she's mostly vertical lines..but the bra is horizontal (effectively cutting her by a third or stopping the vertical flow and making her "shorter"). It would be like her wearing a big belt.

Also, I'm betting that with the shadow and light, her pants and hair, a B&W version of this shot would rock.

What they said, and I really like the lighting on her skin. It looks great! Was this natural light?
Great work as always!!!:)

What they said, and I really like the lighting on her skin. It looks great! Was this natural light?

All natural yes but modified ... sort of. I have the window light as fill, the main is coming through the skylight overhead to my right about 10 feet and bounced with a large white card. Thank you!

All natural yes but modified ... sort of. I have the window light as fill, the main is coming through the skylight overhead to my right about 10 feet and bounced with a large white card. Thank you!

Skylight? Cool!!!

Lovely shots. I agree with the others, prefer without the bra.

Well i would not call that fully dressed, but i am not complaning :)

John.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back