Angels Major League Baseball

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Angels-Major-League-Basebal-2.png

We got that baseball from the Orioles' first basemen when he was running to the dugout after the first inning. It was pretty cool.

Thanks for your replies.

That's absolutely great. A totally different perspective than normal at baseball games, but enough DOF so you can see the background and the Angels logo. I love baseball so I'm biased, but great job. The only negative I can see is that the background is a bit tilted, but I don't think it takes away from the photo enough to be a problem.

At one time all baseballs were made in Haiti ... wonder if it's still true. Something about the reverse stitch... personally I'd rather have a Dodger Dog.

Gary

PS- If the Dodger's don't win the Series then I'm pulling for you Red Guys.
G

This one is not what I expected but I really like it. I think any sports fan would love to hang this on the wall.

Great shot, I work for MLB.com...I've seen some cool shots on the website but this one stands out.....

PS- You may want to plumb up the horizon (tilts down to the right) and add a spot of contrast for a bit more pop.

PSPS- Assuming you're from the OC ... ^5 to the Ducks!!!
G

Great shot really like it, although we call it rounders over the pond lol :wink::wink::wink:

Only kidding !!

Deano

Thanks a bunch guys. I noticed the horizon was tilted, but it is what it is.

P.S. The Dodgers are my team. I was just at the Angels because my friend invited me.

And also, Ducks rule! I went to their playoff games against the Wild. I wish I remembered my camera.

By the way, if anyone of you would be so kind to fix the tilted horizon in photoshop it would be greatly appreciated. (I'm a newbie photoshopper)

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back