Angles + Arcs

P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c03f48f0.jpg

angle works really well
I like the repetitive patterns
exposure good, but there are some areas that are a little dark and the sun spots could be a little darker
DOF- the deep DOF works well, but I'd like to see a shorter one so #1 the stuff inbetween the archs isn't in focus and #2 so the patterns disappear into non-focus. BUT that is just a different way of doing it i'd be interested in.

the posts on the left and right are blury and I would of given it a bit more exposure so the inside of the bridge was darker making you look for the detail instead of seing it like it is now, most of the things I said are personal opinions exept the blury posts a larger photo would give a better judging cause you can't see too many details

Not too shabby! I like how the vanishing point is off to the side, rather than dead down the middle. That leads the eye nicely through the frame. I think it could use an extra something though...I dunno, a person walking down the bridge, a beam of sunlight coming through a broken shingle...something to give it one last bit of oomph.

Also, I totally agree that the saturation needs a boost. Then again I tend to lean toward that 'velvia' look.

I wonder if this shot would get too confusing and jumbled if it were converted to black and white and the contrast boosted some??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back