What's new

Angry duck.. for your C&C

You cut off his feet. No wonder why he is angry.

:):)..he was too fidgety..couldn't get his feet in the compo..I will always regret that..but I think I can try something like a frame to fix it somewhat.. :):)

Thanks for the help..regards:):)
 
OK; i liked his attitude ; probably you made him pose long..... ;)
 
I hate the color ...overcooked for no reason....sorry but it makes the duck look sick and ill.
 
OK; i liked his attitude ; probably you made him pose long..... ;)

Either that or It can be that I disturbed him at his lunch time..he looked quite pissed off when I was taking this..:):)

$DSC04075 z.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom