Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2011 #1
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2011 #2 hmmm this pic looks familiar..... oh wait you edited this one b4 eh? i think i like this better, the detail of the buildings and the clouds is more appealing than last time
hmmm this pic looks familiar..... oh wait you edited this one b4 eh? i think i like this better, the detail of the buildings and the clouds is more appealing than last time
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks
e.rose Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 27, 2011 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 1,985 Location Nashville, Tn Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2011 #4 I didn't see the last one... but I like this one. Not very constructive feedback, sorry, haha... but I like it. :sillysmi:
I didn't see the last one... but I like this one. Not very constructive feedback, sorry, haha... but I like it. :sillysmi:
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks, erose.