What's new

Angus the Cat's Favorite Book at Naptime

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So many title possibilities!
Sweet dreams for Angus after a little light reading.

 
I think "Mouse Blood" is really his favorite book. That's probably what he's dreaming about.
 
Thanks all :)
lol Ken, oh so you know Angus? You are dead on, he is a champion mouser. As for dogs, he would rather just try to drive our poor sweet ole Miss Gabby insane lol
 
That's a hilarious picture! I have to ask how you managed to get that shot so neatly composed - or did it just so happen that he was sleeping where the book was?
 
Thanks Vortex :)
Let's just say my daughter left the book there and I intentionally left it alone because I know that is a favourite kitty nap spot so sooner or later one of them was going to give me a shot :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom