What's new

angus. with the setting sun

1. Maybe tilt the photo a bit counter clockwise to level the head out a bit, after a while the slight tilt puts me off. I go back and forth on the wanting the head a bit higher to get more light on the lower part, but it is a good photo, not dead center but enough action in the background to allow ones eyes to move freely.

2. I like the DOF on this one, very nicely done. Again the amount of the head dipping off frame gives me pause but it is still a good photo.
 
I like #2. Distant look and light worked !
 
Photo 2 out of these works definitely better than 1, I say. The shadows are too strong in one, but the selective light in 2 lights up just the right parts of his face. But I'm with Geronimo on where you cropped off his chin. Too close a crop there.
 
I really like both, but love picture 2. Ok, so I'm a dog lover. The focus on the eye is just perfect.
 
Frightened:blushing:

Lolz...both these are really excellent shots....

Regards :D
 
thanks, the light was perfect but i too wish that his jowls were in the frame. it was such a spur of the moment photo, and he was more concerned with sleeping rather than posing. he looks intimidating, but he would lick you to death.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom